The 4th Stage in Your Journey to Liberation
As our Journey continues in Level 4, we learn about the 3 trainings of discipline, meditation and wisdom. More than just a summary of the Buddhist path, they are the actions which lead to our awakening. Experience first hand the role of moral conduct not as a rule we get rewarded for following, but as a causal action that leads to happiness.
- Let go of the harmful actions that cause you and others suffering
- Learn why non-harming is the basis for a disciplined happier mind
- Continue studying obstacles with antidotes to jealousy and pride
- Develop the three tools of hearing, contemplating and meditating
- Explore the practice of discipline by committing to 5 precepts
- Embrace the middle way by letting go of needing to fix things